AKTU Lucknow is organizing a workshop entitled “Incubator: A Launch Pad for Startups” for students and alumnus of Engineering Institutions affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh as a part of ‘DR. KALAM STARTUP PARIKRAMA’, on 27th August 2018 through K-CIIS (Kalam Centre for Innovation and Incubation of Start-Ups) at Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ghaziabad. Interested students from AKTU affiliated institutions in and around ‘Ghaziabad’ can register through
link: https://tinyurl.com/KSP-2018-19 .
Entries will be accepted on first cum first serve basis with a ceiling of maximum 150.
Guidelines for students:
1. Shortlisted students will be given 5 minutes for presentation of their project (Maximum 7-10 slides).
2. Students may include 30-45 second video in support of project.
3. Students will have to answer questions asked after presentation.
4. Project will be judged on the basis of novelty of idea, team building, structured thinking, business model, targeted market size etc.
1. Students must bring their institute identity card.
2. Students must have confirmation email (sent by K-CIIS) for participation.
3. No TA/DA will be given to students.
4. There is no entry/participation fee.
5. Confirmation will be done in order of application time (first cum first serve basis).
6. This event is only for AKTU students.
7. Certificate of participation will be provided through email.
For any query drop an email to email@example.com
1. Saurabh Singh ( Mobile-8077048346)